Distant Gaze/SHM in your room 07/10/2008 01:50 PM CDT
Currently DG on a beam or SHM in the room which you're in will filter out all messaging other than retreat/engage and SAY messages, as well initiation of enchantes while sending it to the familiar window.

This is a very convenient too to help pay attention with te going ons without excessive spam/scrolling.

Can we include YELLs and WHISPERs?

Yell should be obvious and I assume it was merely overlooked.

Whisper might be violating some magic theory behind the spells, but I think for convenience sake and since it'll only be relevant when its a whisper to YOU and only occurs when YOU are also in the room, i think its harmless to turn an eye away and just allow it to track whisper as well. Doing so will prevent accidentally missing private whispers when you're so used ot paying attention to the familiar window.

I like how the spells filter out sing/chant/recites from the familiar window, since those grab enough attention for it to be unnecessary. I'm not sure why enchante activations are still tracked in the familiar window, though, and I personally would like to see that removed because it can get annoying when a bard or two walk in an dstarted training.

Now introducing "Baacon-Dazs", the perfect treat for you and your spouse!

"Yarrgh! Me bum is in ye rum, like dark rum do ye?"

Looking for items with "Ugly" in its name. Drop me a play.net mail.