Shadowmasters and Darkened Silhouettes 08/15/2005 12:25 AM CDT
Hey Armifer,

I'm not sure if this is your area of expertise or not, but the darkened silhouettes that break off from shadow masters are super bugged. I could MB it, and try to get position but when I swing position and balance go down EXTREMELY fast. So much so that it really looks like a bug, and ugly one at that. Shadow Masters used to have this problem but I haven't noticed it with them lately but the silhouettes still have it. Just wanted to bring this to your attention. Also, are the shadow masters not supposed to summon other ones anymore? I know that once they are in this plane they can open rifts into the other plane of probability to bring in more troops (I saw this once when testing with them by summoning one with devourers as it summoned at least 5 others in horse clan and Cloudcrest had to ripple them away when it got out of hand). Just curious if this has been changed so they can't do it anymore or if there is just a difference between shadowmasters that are summoned and ones in the hunting area on taisgath. Thanks for all the work.

Player of Pormithius
Re: Shadowmasters and Darkened Silhouettes 08/15/2005 03:38 AM CDT
For any problems you notice with Plane of Probability critters, the best route is to use the BUG command in-game and/or bringing it up in the critter folders.

-Armifer
"We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far." H.P. Lovecraft