Naphtha and TKT 09/17/2003 04:23 PM CDT
<grins evily>

Okay, Substances 2 is out. Is the combo of TKT/Naphtha/Burn now possible?

<drool>

Eldrad

"This spell channels the light-fire of the moons into a comfortable shoe, excellent for dinner parties, travelling, or combat."
Re: Naphtha and TKT 09/17/2003 04:39 PM CDT
I meant to ask something about that, too. Seems silly that when you throw it with your hand the naptha gets all over the critter, but with TKT the naptha is mysteriously "destroyed."
Re: Naphtha and TKT 09/21/2003 01:19 AM CDT
This is a very good idea, go put it in the moonie lunar magic folder, I don't think this one gets much attention.
Re: Naphtha and TKT 09/21/2003 08:49 PM CDT
It's a known idea, and one that Rigby and Team Magic said they were going to do once Substances 2 was done.
I was just inquiring if it was now possible.

Eldrad

"This spell channels the light-fire of the moons into a comfortable shoe, excellent for dinner parties, travelling, or combat."
Re: Naphtha and TKT 10/10/2003 09:15 AM CDT
Heh, it'd be good to know, so I can stop carrying around this stuffed bunny to train with :P
Re: Naphtha and TKT 10/30/2003 05:30 PM CST
If they do make TKT with naptha possible can they atleast also make throwing it hit more appropriatly. At the moment I have the most LT in the Fallen, am a warrior mage, and still can't hit critters/players 20 circles below me with 170 ranks of LT while the critter/person is IMMOBILIZED and lying on the ground.