Mana Level Designations in Supposed "Healing Rooms" 10/24/2010 03:47 PM CDT
One would expect in a room entitled "Recovery Room" to have mana levels that would allow for both an empath to take the wounds from an injured person and also have enough mana for that empath to effectively heal themselves.

While I can only specifically think of the Recovery Room next to the arena pit as a room that this suffers from, I'd like a review of healing-intended locations and what their mana levels are at. Just a thought. Wasn't sure if this was the proper place for this...but there it is.
Re: Mana Level Designations in Supposed "Healing Rooms" 10/25/2010 12:19 AM CDT
>>YARDSALE: One would expect in a room entitled "Recovery Room" to have mana levels that would allow for both an empath to take the wounds from an injured person and also have enough mana for that empath to effectively heal themselves.

I agree with your overall suggestion, but I feel compelled to correct a minor error: Empaths don't need mana to transfer their patients' wounds. They only need mana when they cast spells (as when healing themselves). Of course, in a triage situation, Empaths need adequate life mana to be effective healers, because they can't continue to heal patients if they can't efficiently heal themselves.

"PHA = Healer Union. They charge for healing based on your injuries. We will now pause while everyone gives their opinion on this." -- Teilan