Yes, this topic still exists 06/15/2006 04:22 PM CDT
Where is the love for Life Magic?
Re: Yes, this topic still exists 06/15/2006 04:27 PM CDT
its feeling a bit Lethargic

Got Body Parts?
Re: Yes, this topic still exists 06/15/2006 06:41 PM CDT
What is life magic?

Stolas

"When devils will the blackest sins put on, They do suggest at first with heavenly shows, As I do now." Iago - Othello II.iii
Re: Yes, this topic still exists 06/15/2006 11:08 PM CDT
it is what empaths and rangers use

--
Treat empaths with respect, you'll live longer
--
http://people.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=5198137
Re: Yes, this topic still exists 06/16/2006 12:28 AM CDT
>> Where is the love for Life Magic?

It's overpowered, and awaiting a comprehensive spell review. Most notably, all healing spells are being put on the "pulse" system, much like healing herbs, and mana costs are being raised, particularly for EWH and IWH. Meanwhile, Branch Break will only break branches that Rangers are actually holding, resulting in two smaller, equally useless new branches that are no longer carvable.

Actually, to be fair, most of the spell reviews I've been a part of recently have been beneficial, pushing spells closer to the maximum of what they can and should do. So what I meant to say is the mana costs for healing spells are going down while the teaching and efficacy per mana are going up. Branch Break isn't technically going to be changed, however, except the ambient messaging is going to change for "farmland" locales. Think more cowbell.

Incidentally, Guardian Spirit will also be able to summon new, milkable compatriots.

-- Reike

>.rp

* Script [rp] not found
Re: Yes, this topic still exists 06/18/2006 04:32 PM CDT
>Incidentally, Guardian Spirit will also be able to summon new, milkable compatriots.

but doesn't that make them more useful then?

--
Treat empaths with respect, you'll live longer
--
http://people.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=5198137
Yes, this topic still exists. I mean it this time. 01/05/2007 10:27 PM CST
See what I mean?