SOP becoming ZOP 10/19/2005 01:21 PM CDT
At what level PM does SOP become ZOP? I was told 150 and well I just hit 150 and still only casts on me when I have a group.
Re: SOP becoming ZOP 10/19/2005 02:49 PM CDT
I first noticed it by accident at around 170ish. By 180 it happens every time.

--
Ranger Hanryu _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _, Sword of House Calibanor
You thumb a platinum coin stamped with large letters that read "IN SSRA WE TRUST"
Re: SOP becoming ZOP 10/19/2005 03:47 PM CDT
Is that primary? Does it ZOP at a certain amoutn of channeled mana?

---
-Clemency
---
"Put your head up to my heart, hear me live and follow suit, this will all be over soon, it's gonna hurt a little." -Emberghost
Re: SOP becoming ZOP 10/19/2005 05:08 PM CDT
I noticed around 170 pm also, and no, minimum mana will work fine for me. Its also much easier to ZOP nmus than to sop them individually, it seems.

Jalika

You hear a female voice whisper, "Easily used when offered, probably is like other men. Always speaking with their muscles, and not the one that rests between their ears."
Re: SOP becoming ZOP 10/20/2005 07:16 AM CDT
>Its also much easier to ZOP nmus than to sop them individually, it seems.

I too have found this to be the case. Had a barb a bit above my circle in my quest group and just for kicks I tried to SOP all 9 of us (he was the only NMU). Min + 2 worked for ZOP, but I needed min + 5 to SOP him alone.

--
Ranger Hanryu _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _, Sword of House Calibanor
You thumb a platinum coin stamped with large letters that read "IN SSRA WE TRUST"
Re: SOP becoming ZOP 12/05/2005 08:28 PM CST
....Eh, of course ZOP only casts in a group. That's what ZOP is. ZONE of protection, protecting the GROUP you are in. Interesting concept, eh? A group spell will only work if you're in a group.

You are wearing a leather cuff embroidered with the words "No Ranger stands alone."