Cheetah Swiftness 07/14/2003 04:17 PM CDT
Using this spell fails to give me an RT drop, even though 50+ mana (107 PM) should be a more than sufficient agility boost (given my stats and the weapon I am using.) I was informed that it affects reflexes first, and agility with greater skill. If this is true, could the spell description be updated to indicate this? SOP, WS and CAIS all indicate that greater skill is required to achieve secondary benefits, but by the description of CS I assumed agility would have been affected from the start, and would not have chosen it yet as I already have a spell that boosts reflex (SOTT.. Do we really need two spells for this?). The spell messaging also indicates that agility is being improved.

If agility IS being aided, is it intentional or an oversight/unexpected factor/bug (RT calculations being redone after the spell was completed) that it is not affecting weapon RT?

~Kyrrian
Re: Cheetah Swiftness 07/14/2003 10:27 PM CDT
It should be giving you 1 point of both agil/ref per 5 mana held. So 50 should be +10.

Dritz
Re: Cheetah Swiftness 07/15/2003 05:34 AM CDT
>>It should be giving you 1 point of both agil/ref per 5 mana held. So 50 should be +10.

That's what I thought.. that's enough more than enough agility for an RT drop, but I'm not seeing it.

~Kyrrian
Re: Cheetah Swiftness 07/15/2003 07:52 AM CDT
Just did a bit more testing. An approximately 100 mana CHS doesn't drop my RT on my fairly balanced halberd at all from what it is currently, and I'm 3 effective strength away from the next RT drop. I was wrong about the CHS thing Kyrrian, it was the old bear strength that I was thinking of where the other stat ya had to grow into. Looks like CHS is agility and reflex always.

-Sarvatt's player