Flush Poison 12/14/2002 06:52 AM CST
The targetting feature of the spell is not live in plat.

~Absinthe
Re: Flush Poison 12/24/2002 12:02 PM CST
-->The targetting feature of the spell is not live in plat<--

I was not aware that Flush poison was suppose to be a Target spell. Since we are given the Ability to take poison from another person, what is the point in having a flush poison spell targeted? That would take away from our transference learning. And right now, I'm having more trouble with learning Transference then Appraisal.

Windolf
Re: Flush Poison 12/24/2002 12:14 PM CST
<<I was not aware that Flush poison was suppose to be a Target spell. Since we are given the Ability to take poison from another person, what is the point in having a flush poison spell targeted? --Windolf>>

Possibly to be able to target a specific body part that is poisoned...to take a more severe poison from a body part first, etc.

~~Wild

"Did you see them?? Which way did they go?? I must find them. I am their leader..."
Re: Flush Poison 12/24/2002 07:12 PM CST
>I was not aware that Flush poison was suppose to be a Target spell. Since we are given the Ability to take poison from another person, what is the point in having a flush poison spell targeted?

It is not a TM spell. The targetting feature I was referring to was the ability to flush a specific poison if you had more than one afflicting you.

~Absinthe
Flush Poisons messaging bug 08/12/2003 10:18 PM CDT
I had just finished taking nerve poison from a box victim, and when I went to rid myself of it the following occurred..

>You gesture.
A sudden wave of heat washes over you as your spell works to flush the poison from your system.
You sweat away one poison but another is still afflicting you.

I only had one poison, but it said another one was still afflicting. The cast didn't totally eradicate the one poison, so I cast again and got the appropriate message....

>You gesture.
A sudden wave of heat washes over you as your spell works to flush the poison from your system.
You sweat out some of the poison but some still remains.

I then proceeded to finish it off with one more cast.

Thanks,
-Karthor