Suggestion for an easy to cast life sorcery spell? 03/16/2015 10:13 PM CDT
Howdy,

My WM is having a difficult time with sorcery. I have not had this much issue with any other character, but my WM can't seem to find a spell he can cast. I have tried Vigor and Wisdom of the Pack. I have 70 sorcery, and 160 augmentation, but I end up backfiring (not sorcerous backfire, but a regular backfire) nearly every time I cast, and I am getting really tired of using a rune.

Any suggestions?
Re: Suggestion for an easy to cast life sorcery spell? 03/16/2015 10:52 PM CDT
I've got a hands of lirisa scroll you can have. If you're still ingame come to Pfanston's grove - out the west gate of Crossing, go trail, northeast, east.

Vote:
http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Suggestion for an easy to cast life sorcery spell? 03/17/2015 09:47 AM CDT
Yep, HoL works well, as does Athleticism.

Basically, look for spells that are intro level from the Empath and Ranger guild.
Re: Suggestion for an easy to cast life sorcery spell? 03/17/2015 01:54 PM CDT
Mental Focus is also another great choice, which I've been using a while on my bard.

> hum tuneless
You hum a tuneless tune.
Re: Suggestion for an easy to cast life sorcery spell? 03/17/2015 05:01 PM CDT
<<I have tried...Wisdom of the Pack>>

Oo, it does exist! There is yet hope then, I suppose. To answer your question though, Refresh would probably work pretty well too, though it's probably not the most desirable of effects for a Warrior Mage because Zephyr exists.

Thanks,
-Life Sustainer Karthor
Re: Suggestion for an easy to cast life sorcery spell? 03/17/2015 11:18 PM CDT
I didn't even notice that you posted your sorcery skill. At 70 sorcery, get a life mana rune (glossy axinite or pale avaes) and just focus on it repeatedly. It should teach you up till around 80-85 ranks. I've heard 100 before, but that hasn't been my experience when using an axinite rune.
Re: Suggestion for an easy to cast life sorcery spell? 03/17/2015 11:19 PM CDT
Oops, I meant to say LUNAR mana rune.