higher magic bonuses and abilities 10/21/2005 08:57 PM CDT
So i've been told that around 200 devices, one can charge cambrinths that are worn... And i noticed around 80 pp i started seeing magic in adjacent rooms... At around 200 pm, rejuvenation can be cast at a room of deaders... So what sort of other benfits are out there? When can I start pulling magic from other rooms? When can i divine radiance a shadow monster to oblivion? If I put enough magic into Glythtides blessing, will i get a keg?
Re: higher magic bonuses and abilities 10/21/2005 10:30 PM CDT
>So i've been told that around 200 devices, one can charge cambrinths that are worn...

Actually 180.

>And i noticed around 80 pp i started seeing magic in adjacent rooms...

At 100 you'll get it 100% of the time.

>At around 200 pm, rejuvenation can be cast at a room of deaders...

You can also cast PFE on groups around this point.

>When can I start pulling magic from other rooms?

Starts at 100. The higher your PP the more you can actualy use from those rooms.

>When can i divine radiance a shadow monster to oblivion?

mmm... I don't think DR works on shadowmasters. I've never tried though. I wouldn't imagine even if it does harm them that it would do much damage.

>If I put enough magic into Glythtides blessing, will i get a keg?

Gltythtide's Gift and no.

Thrall of Dergati,
Heroiklim Zortal

Cast of iron, dull grey and pitted, this altar is cold and lifeless. A thin coating of rust covers its surface. The words "Even Death We Master" are scrawled across the altar, defacing even destruction.
Re: higher magic bonuses and abilities 10/23/2005 05:32 PM CDT
>>will i get a keg?

LOL...that should totally be a feat in GG...or after a certain number of casts Glythtide gets tired of dropping by and drop a keg on the caster.

~Brady, player of Wayne Brady and M. Baiter of The Fallen

The shadowling exclaims, "Bogo!"
Looks like someone has BOGO on the brain...
~~~
Join The Fallen!
Re: higher magic bonuses and abilities 10/26/2005 10:43 AM CDT
>that should totally be a feat in GG...or after a certain number of casts Glythtide gets tired of dropping by and drop a keg on the caster.

Actually, we asked to have the keg before... so we could throw it at someone and make them instantly drunk. Pretty sure it was Smeg's idea.

Ebil Cleric Bambina
Re: higher magic bonuses and abilities 10/26/2005 12:17 PM CDT
I thought we wanted to have the keg appear above their head and drop on them?

Flavius
Re: higher magic bonuses and abilities 10/26/2005 12:18 PM CDT
ooh now I have "roll out the barrels" in my mind....yep roll those barrels at them as if they were bowling pins
Re: higher magic bonuses and abilities 10/26/2005 01:49 PM CDT
>I thought we wanted to have the keg appear above their head and drop on them?

That was the orignal suggestion, but Zabari said we couldn't do that [target the spell]. (At the Cleric meeting at Simucon.) Otherwise people like me would be casting drinks right into folks hands... just to be ornery.

Ebil Cleric Bambina
Re: higher magic bonuses and abilities 10/27/2005 01:53 PM CDT
wield sword
you can't do that your hands are full!
drop beer
bambina gestures at you
wield sword
you can't do that your hands are full!
drop beer

repeat.. ha ha

You continue to instruct your students on teaching.
Faerstra is paying excruciatingly close attention to your lesson, staring at you in unflinching wonder and admiration.
Ravanos "I hate water" Covet Battlepriest of Everild
Re: higher magic bonuses and abilities 10/27/2005 01:57 PM CDT
Cast Spirit
A keg of death spirit grog lands a devestating hit on the death spirit's head! The death spirit is hopelessly drunk and knocked senseless!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy