The Steady Bug 08/09/2008 03:05 AM CDT
I haven't gotten an answer in the couple of days since I posted this elsewhere, so I'll ask here.

Has the nasty bug with Khri Steady been fixed? IIRC it was there when the new Khri were first released and still active a couple months or so ago when I was last able to check. I haven't heard about it since it was reported so I'm not sure if it got squashed or not. It just screams, "exploit me!" :(

J>* Moving in with powerful grace, a bristle-backed peccary charges at you.

The head lands a heavy strike that pokes the head into your rear end (more embarrassing than painful!).
[You're beat up, nimbly balanced and in very strong position.]
Re: The Steady Bug 08/09/2008 09:51 AM CDT
how could it be exploited? if i recall correctly the bug with steady is that it doesn't work correctly for ranged weapons, i.e. didn't give enough bonus to same.

<<Because it's a gigantic can of worms. Eldritch, necrotic, squamous worms, writhing in a vile stew of coagulating ichor, crushed from the living gullets of a thousand infant puppies, ululating in wordless terror. - Lorz>>
Re: The Steady Bug 08/09/2008 12:46 PM CDT
I'm talking about the Superthief bug. Totally different deal.

Being a War Mage is great. You get to rain all sorts of desctruction on people. Plus, you can blame your gas on Zephyr. Just wave your fingers and let it out.
-XXXX, explaining to my new character why he should join the Warrior Mage Guild.