SLIP item to/from ground 07/28/2015 10:14 AM CDT
I've sometimes wished I could slip an item from my hands to the ground.

I know several of the SLIPs have opposing actions, move items to/from containers, or wear/remove them. I wondered if it would be possible to add the reverse action to:
"Ability to Slip items from the ground to one's possession."

slip <item> ground
Re: SLIP item to/from ground 07/28/2015 02:54 PM CDT
It was, it was taken out. Two guilds could do it. I don't know if its "Secrets" so....

*********SPOILERS THRU THE LINK IF YOU DONT WANNA KNOW DON'T CLICK***************************

https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Slip

[20:11] Chatter[Arathael] Usually only get skill when it's successful.
[20:13] Chatter[Morpion] Thats why Arathael has 0.00 ranks in Getting Girls
[20:14] Chatter[Arathael] =(
Re: SLIP item to/from ground 06/20/2016 01:42 PM CDT
I was wishing for "slip to ground" the other day as well, I thought I remembered that it used to be around.

Wonder why it was taken away, it seems the really abusable one would be "slip from ground".

GMs please bring this back.
Re: SLIP item to/from ground 06/20/2016 02:11 PM CDT
Since dropping an item is functionally flagging it for deletion, triggering that flag without anyone noticing could definitely be... problematic.

Re: Life mana Spell preps

You raise your hands in the air. You wave them like you just don't care. Somebody says, "Hey!" Somebody says, "Ho!" Somebody screams.
Re: SLIP item to/from ground 06/20/2016 03:06 PM CDT
>>Since dropping an item is functionally flagging it for deletion, triggering that flag without anyone noticing could definitely be... problematic.

Yeah, but you'd be doing it to your own stuff.

And if you're not doing to your own stuff, then slipping stuff you took from someone else onto the ground to junk it should be treated the same as giving it to a gelapod, or putting it in a bucket, or any other way you could potentially wreck someone's item through system cleanup mechanics.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.