Power meditation change 06/04/2015 10:49 PM CDT
I noticed that the barbarian's 'power' meditation no longer shows precise times, but rather gives vague messages that cover large periods of time. Is this an intentional change? If so, why was it implemented?
Re: Power meditation change 06/05/2015 01:10 AM CDT
Hmm, I wonder if this was an accidental bug-fix with the new Ability-Window release. It was always intended that for minute duration you'd need Powermonger.

Barbarians should be getting some slot-adjustments once I can find some time which will help folks out a bit.

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Re: Power meditation change 06/05/2015 09:51 AM CDT

>Hmm, I wonder if this was an accidental bug-fix with the new Ability-Window release. It was always intended that for minute duration you'd need Powermonger.

I'd mentioned that a few times, but yeah, I don't have Powermonger and I no longer seem minute durations.

>Barbarians should be getting some slot-adjustments once I can find some time which will help folks out a bit.

Hooray!