New magic requests 03/06/2021 07:34 PM CST
With the return of shadow web there are some other spells I'd love to see come back. Including energy manacles and chorus of the madman.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BearTrap
Traps, coming soon to DR.
Re: New magic requests 03/07/2021 03:00 AM CST
Could you elaborate what you liked about Energy Manacles in particular? Though it did look awesome, to me it never seemed to fill a niche that justified its sorcerous nature.

GM Grejuva
Re: New magic requests 03/08/2021 11:59 AM CST
>>Could you elaborate what you liked about Energy Manacles in particular? Though it did look awesome, to me it never seemed to fill a niche that justified its sorcerous nature.

I liked that it immobilized someone + knocked them prone when it worked its best.

Honestly I'd be happy to just have a version of shove that knocked someone down at melee (trip?), because right now my setup is generally "immobilize, shove, advance, re-immobilize, finally attack"

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: New magic requests 03/08/2021 01:47 PM CST
>>I'd be happy to just have a version of shove that knocked someone down at melee

Echoing this request. A modifier for SHOVE or a new move (TRIP?) that could knock someone down without pushing them out of melee range would be very nice.
Re: New magic requests 03/11/2021 02:10 PM CST
Sounds a bit like Ice Patch, which I think can be found on scrolls.

But a Trip maneuver that kept people at melee would be very nice to have. Make it less accurate or worse for your own balance than Shove.

"Warrior Mages don't bother covering up their disasters.
They're proud of them." -Raesh, on history