Rumor title 11/19/2020 04:03 PM CST
Does anyone have the rumor title currently selectable? I'm well over the pre-3.0 requirements so I'm wondering if the title is just broken.

I have the elusive title and the requirements are virtually the same, except a few less warrants. But I have 11 warrants (yes I went a little overboard trying to get this title) so I'm wondering what gives.

Elusive
At least 140 ranks in Hiding
At least 140 ranks in Stalking
At least 55 ranks in Escaping
At least 140 ranks in Evasion
At least 140 ranks in Perception
Must have 3 warrants total.

Rumor
At least 140 ranks in Hiding
At least 140 ranks in Stalking
At least 55 ranks in Escaping
Must have 5 warrants total.
Re: Rumor title 11/19/2020 04:31 PM CST

R> title pre choose criminal rumor
You set your pretitle to Rumor.
> l jal
You are Rumor Jalika Tenretni, Stealing Savant of The Locksmith Union, an Elven Ranger.
Re: Rumor title 11/19/2020 05:00 PM CST
Thanks, well it's not bugged at least. I'd compare skills with you but that's sort of personal thing to ask, and since you are a Savant I suspect it's fruitless. Maybe it's due to what the escaping skill got switched to? But why would I have the Elusive title...

What warrants do you have if I may ask?

>recall warrant
Taking a moment to think, you believe you have the following outstanding warrants...
The City of Leth Deriel: thievery.
The City of Riverhaven: thievery.
Theren Keep: thievery.
The City of Muspar'i: thievery.
The Principality of Ilithi: thievery.
The Rathan Lower Tiers: thievery.
The Rathan Upper Tiers: thievery.
Aesry Surlaenis: thievery.
Throne City: thievery.
The City of Hibarnhvidar: thievery.
Re: Rumor title 11/20/2020 12:29 AM CST
>>MORBIOUS: Does anyone have the rumor title currently selectable? I'm well over the pre-3.0 requirements so I'm wondering if the title is just broken.

>>I have the elusive title and the requirements are virtually the same, except a few less warrants. But I have 11 warrants (yes I went a little overboard trying to get this title) so I'm wondering what gives.

"Elusive" and "Rumor" are still available as Criminal titles. Their requirements are identical except that Rumor requires more in outstanding fines.

Elusive
At least 140 ranks in Stealth
At least 110 ranks in Tactics
Must have 15 plats in fines total

Rumor
At least 140 ranks in Stealth
At least 110 ranks in Tactics
Must have 50 plats in fines total

GM Cordulia
Re: Rumor title 11/20/2020 10:23 AM CST
Wondering how many other Criminal titles are tied to fine costs vs number of charges. Do find it a bit funny that this was misunderstood for so many years through very understandable circumstances, too!

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Rumor title 11/20/2020 04:33 PM CST
Very helpful, thanks, now to figure out how to rack up so many fines without my guild throwing me in the gutter.
Re: Rumor title 11/20/2020 05:19 PM CST
>Wondering how many other Criminal titles are tied to fine costs vs number of charges. Do find it a bit funny that this was misunderstood for so many years through very understandable circumstances, too!

I feel like the PAFO timeframe should be past by now for title reqs. Tried to update these two in wiki, but my wiki-foo is not that strong so still labeled obsolete.

Jalika
Re: Rumor title 11/20/2020 07:16 PM CST
>I feel like the PAFO timeframe should be past by now for title reqs.

💯

PAFO needs a maximum time frame of like 6 months (I think it ought to be closer to 3 or 1, but...yeah.)

TG, TG, GL, et al.

"Disagreement with the fundamental plan at this point is akin to supporting Richard III vs the Tudors." -Raesh