Luck 09/15/2019 07:09 PM CDT
Not sure if this is the right place for this, but it would be cool if the luck stat would effect noon mage prediction tool bonding rates and escaping the expanse in the Ways. Couple easy ideas that would make me actually buy an astrolabe.

Hope not ever to see Heaven. I have come to lead you to the
other shore; into eternal darkness; into fire and into ice. —Inferno
Re: Luck 09/15/2019 07:46 PM CDT
>>Not sure if this is the right place for this, but it would be cool if the luck stat would effect noon mage prediction tool bonding rates and escaping the expanse in the Ways.

Luck as a direct force doesn't really play nice with predictions in lore terms (it's a Teleologic concept). We talked pretty extensively about adding it to prediction but I'm leaning towards no.

Adding it to the Ways escape roll is a fine idea, I'll try to remember to do it soon.

-Armifer
"Perinthia's astronomers are faced with a difficult choice. Either they must admit that all their calculations were wrong ... or else they must reveal that the order of the gods is reflected exactly in the city of monsters." - Italo Calvino
Re: Luck 09/15/2019 08:40 PM CDT
What actions are currently affected by Luck?

- Navesi

The First Land Herald -- Zoluren's newspaper. https://elanthipedia.play.net/The_First_Land_Herald