Magic 3.2 updates 07/28/2016 10:58 PM CDT
Bug Fixes
Fixed a typo with Stripes of the Tiger ending.
Fixed Memory of Nature when moving from mildly wild to very wild places.
Fixed Heal logic.

Under Investigation
A weird interaction between Malediction & HYH.
Discern sometimes gives too high of expectations (OM in particular seems to suffer from this right now).

Not a Bug
Can't select spells on preview from guildleaders.
Mana Regen boosters are working properly (specifically Blessing of the Fae).

Still Collecting Feedback
Mana Regen feels too low, particularly for high level magic primes.
Creatures are significantly better at SvS than previously.
Elemental Efficacy might be tuned too high.

I'll keep you posted with any other developments and appreciate the continued feedback and bug reports... but for now I need sleep (Something I'm woefully short on this week).

-Raesh

"It was wise enough to know itself, and brave enough to BE itself, and wild enough to change itself while somehow staying altogether true." ― The Slow Regard of Silent Things
Re: Magic 3.2 updates 07/29/2016 06:12 PM CDT
Bug Fixes
Fixed a typo with Heroic Strength.
Fixed a typo with Raise Power duration.
Fixed a typo with See the Wind.
Creatures should use less mana for debilitation and TM spells which should make them less likely to backfire. Please let me know if you notice any specific creatures regularly backfiring.
Fixed an extremely longstanding bug with noattack effects where they messaged like they had ended when you were attacked... but secretly didn't. (like Calm or BoT - though this really applies to any source of this status effect.)
Fixed some bugs in the logic for Calm when it's broken early (The spell will stay in place for the sake of hypno, but the noattack should go away as well as the messaging if it's broken early.)

Adjustments
Increased the speed at which mana pools grow for secondary and primary casters. This should help out with mana regen rates at medium to high skill levels where you really need to use a lot of mana to train your secondary and primary skill sets.
Blessing of the Fae is now much more effective for the caster and had the minimum boost raised (The max remains the same).

Under Investigation
Discern sometimes gives too high of expectations (OM in particular seems to suffer from this right now).

Still Collecting Feedback
Elemental Efficacy might be tuned too high.
Shadowling might need adjustments one way or another since it's not on the core mechanics for other mana recovery boosts.

I'll continue to monitor the forums and bug reports as they come in - whichever is more convenient for you to use (or easier for you to lay out the information).

Thanks to Grejuva and Armifer for their continued support - I may be the face of Magic 3.2, but a lot of this wouldn't be possible without them. And Abasha for QCing the noattack stuff (Which I know has existed in one form or another since before I joined staff so... that's a long standing bug I'm happy to have fixed.)

-Raesh

"It was wise enough to know itself, and brave enough to BE itself, and wild enough to change itself while somehow staying altogether true." ― The Slow Regard of Silent Things