NO FISHING signs and penalties for them. 07/14/2008 02:10 PM CDT
I would suggest having a a few spots through out the realms where there are signs that say no fishing and if you cast a line there you can get hauled off to jail. Might make for more challenging fishing for thiefly or rebelious types.

Re: NO FISHING signs and penalties for them. 07/14/2008 02:39 PM CDT
>I would suggest having a a few spots through out the realms where there are signs that say no fishing and if you cast a line there you can get hauled off to jail. Might make for more challenging fishing for thiefly or rebelious types.

i think this would be a fun idea to flesh out. for example maybe there could be some land that a noble lives on with a lake. the noble doesnt want people fishing on his property so he puts a no fishing sign up, and stocks the lake with some very rare fish from some far away land. if you can sneak in and find a suitable place to fish, maybe you can learn better from the fish caught there. or maybe they could have some other property to them, like healing herbs.

~Artilius
Re: NO FISHING signs and penalties for them. 07/17/2008 06:47 AM CDT
Or maybe treasure would generate inside them, to be found if you clean the fish.

I am --- Navak
Re: NO FISHING signs and penalties for them. 07/17/2008 08:47 PM CDT
it should also teach stealing :)

Drachus - Interprovincial Gold Champion, Kaith Kirm 370 AV - Open Team Combat, Division 2