Carving fishing poles, a cook yer fish stick and bedrolls 09/09/2007 03:52 AM CDT
Hi folks, as theres an interest in carving yer own fishing pole, is it also possible to carve some sort of stick that i could use to cook me fish over a camp fire? I am trying to go with the flow here, a set up camp near me fishing spot, get the bedroll out, get a fire going and fish fer crossing! its hard trying to roleplay 'gone fishing' as it is but catch a fish, scrape a fish, cook a fish and eat the bounty fer yer supper with the aid of a carvable 'cook yer fish stick' would be great, well fer this fishmonger at anyrate. Then to top it off, as the campfire dims, jump into me bedroll and snuggle down fer a sleep under the stars. My request at this point is i'd like my bedroll to exit the game with me still in it please, and when a log back in, hey there a am, all cosy in me bedroll and ready fer another great days fishing. A thanks you lot at anyrate fer all your doing for us fishmongers, anglers and general a love a good campfire folks.
Fishmonger Vashurok.