worms make my fishing pole canadian 11/03/2014 12:11 PM CST
So after i put worms! on my pole it bugs/breaks... it's not the pole and haven't seen an issue with any other bait, jsut worms that it instantly crosses the border and becomes canadian, eh? It's repeatable on different poles.

and since you can't unbait/rebait a pole without damaging/destroying it or getting a bite(bug causes nibbles, but no bites)

look pole
It's a folded-up collapsible fishing pole with a roll of line at one end.
You have some type 8 line.
You have a size 50 hook.
The pole is baited with some bait a.

>>The pole is baited with some bait a.
hosers

Re: worms make my fishing pole canadian 11/03/2014 12:36 PM CST
Fake worms or real? Because I used the fake worms from Leth today without any troubles.
Re: worms make my fishing pole canadian 11/03/2014 12:37 PM CST
> Fake worms or real? Because I used the fake worms from Leth today without any troubles.

Make that Lang.
Re: worms make my fishing pole canadian 11/03/2014 01:15 PM CST
wriggling worms - pretty sure they came from my magic tackle box too? Since I usually don't buy bait unless it's live fish.

You open a small white box.
> look in other wh box
In the white box you see some wriggling worms.
Re: worms make my fishing pole canadian 11/03/2014 05:52 PM CST

Those don't happen to be the worms that were bait for the champion monsters during the safari runs?
Re: worms make my fishing pole canadian 11/03/2014 07:10 PM CST
newp - those shouldn't fit on the pole. and the worms I used came from a white bait box.

Re: worms make my fishing pole canadian 11/04/2014 12:51 PM CST
So the my wringling worms from the white box are of some unknown origin (imma guess Modus Operandi somehow?)

The rest shouldn't be a problem?