Fishing Bug?? 11/03/2013 03:02 PM CST

I can't seem to catch any fresh water eels? I have been fishing in several spots that show they should be the river 2 mix and have gone through at least four boxes of minnows catching everything else except a fresh water eel. Anyone have any suggestions on where/how to catch them or is this a bug?
Re: Fishing Bug?? 11/03/2013 08:29 PM CST
>is this a bug?

I found them pretty hard to catch as well but I can confirm that they were able to be caught on Friday. Both myself and a friend had them on our list from the Fisherman and we did go through a lot of bait.

You must be wearing the dried fishskin in order to eat it.
Re: Fishing Bug?? 11/03/2013 11:25 PM CST
When doing the quest, I just sometimes caught a ton of what I didn't want. I don't think line/hook size really matters (right?), nor does bait outside the skill requirements to get it on the hook, since I was able to catch everything on the list using the same line/hook/bait. It just took awhile for me to sit there fishing.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.