Encumbrance below "none" 01/08/2003 09:34 PM CST
Anybody who's as picky about combat and swimming as I am knows there's two different levels of no encumbrance. Now that swimming roundtimes aren't static, I can no longer prove it.. but it makes a decent difference in combat. Can we perhaps call the upper of these two "barely" encumbered?

Vetokend

P.S. And please don't just remove the lower of the two.. I really enjoy it =P
Re: Encumbrance below "none" 04/22/2003 05:43 PM CDT
>>Anybody who's as picky about combat and swimming as I am knows there's two different levels of no encumbrance. Now that swimming roundtimes aren't static, I can no longer prove it.. but it makes a decent difference in combat. Can we perhaps call the upper of these two "barely" encumbered?

>>Vetokend

>>P.S. And please don't just remove the lower of the two.. I really enjoy it =P

Has this been looked into? I think we should be notified that we're actually suffering a penalty when encumbrance says none. Sure, its probably only a few percent. Still, at higher levels of combats, each percent gets easier and easier to depict. I still think "barely encumbered" sounds good for the upper of the two "none" encumbered levels.

I can prove this too, I'm at a point where my appraisal of certain critters changes depending on which encumbrance range I'm in. None, or none.

Any thoughts?

Vetokend