Dragon Priest and CHS 09/07/2004 06:56 PM CDT
Ok, Me being me hunted some Dragon Priest and thier counter parts for some fun i was told they are hard but teach great. Well the only issue i have with them is the spell Chill spirit they have, No matter what or who doesn't ever seem to miss and being as this is IT's very sickening that with one cast i was down furthen then half my spirit given i have i know its not much but 30 charisma which is alot considering. The second cast did me in and then the fact that you depart due to lack of spirit shortly after that is a totally bad Idea all around. The area is underhunted, ok not hunted at all that i have seen and most likely because of that once spell it will remine unhunted a waste of a perfectly good training area, It would be nice to have the area seperate from peccary if they are going to have a "what i consider unchalleged Broken spell" or basically i am suggesting turning off thier magic again until that spell is looked at. It would be much appricated sick of hunting adan'f looking for something new. Hopefully someone can respond about this.

Those who pride themselves on being the Hunter can easily become the prey.