Dirty cheating Adan'f! 01/11/2004 02:56 AM CST
Alright I've noticed Adan'f have the most annoying (and deadly) habit that I would LOVE to learn...
That is the art of never loosing their spell. If a mage preps any spell (though I notice this with DO particullarly... seeing as them prepping DO means I have to take them down NOW) and then I stun them, or even sleep them they will NOT loose the prep. At all. At any point during the stun, or sleeping and when they recover like a minute later they get up, and rip your chest out with that same spell... I can testify to that first hand. Is there something special about them that they don't loose their spells? Or is it a bug like I'm hoping it is? I don't know if other spell casting critters do this... Adan'f are really the only magic users I've hunted any significant amount.

On a related note these guys DO cast MB, don't they? When I was hunting in a group they kept prepping web or DO (and never caught one in the act but others in my group caught a TV or two) and hunting alone I've never seen them prep anything but DO... kinda annoying wanted to see if I can resist an MB...

-Mozzik

You say, "I'm being killed by classes myself..."
Westryl picks up classes.
Westryl grows fierce looking and appears ready to brawl!
You ask, "This is going to hurt isn't it?"