DP Purifiers 05/18/2013 05:45 PM CDT
Is there a reason you can't ward against the magic they have? and considering thier messaging I would assume a magic ward would help against every attack they do.

"Burn him! Burn him!" You hear the cries echo around you as everyone in the vicinity suddenly moves away, giving you a wide berth! It goes without saying you'll be wanted for forbidden practices in The Rakash Village.
Re: DP Purifiers 05/20/2013 10:42 AM CDT
>>Is there a reason you can't ward against the magic they have? and considering thier messaging I would assume a magic ward would help against every attack they do.

I'm assuming you already know this part, but it's probably because it isn't coded as magic and instead coded as an ability that emulates magic text-wise.

That said, yeah, having wards work on it sounds good.

The teeth lands a solid (5/23) hit that pokes the teeth into Turul's rear end (more embarrassing than painful!).
Re: DP Purifiers 05/20/2013 04:21 PM CDT
The standard attack I don't care about even though its wording suggests its magic too, its the tremor they cast.

"Burn him! Burn him!" You hear the cries echo around you as everyone in the vicinity suddenly moves away, giving you a wide berth! It goes without saying you'll be wanted for forbidden practices in The Rakash Village.