It's been a few weeks, Yeap reminder that IC breaks the game. 01/17/2022 02:41 PM CST

You want to know a great combo for invincibility in Dragon realms? IC + Contingency. Want to know a great combo for invincibility with no moons? IC + snap cast teleport to the nearest shard. Bonus points if you set your beam to a safe room with a empath bot healing.

With the sole exception of clerics with SA there is no possible way to take down a at level moon mage using IC before teleport/contingency fires off. It is impoosible to land enough damage through IC without multiple people attacking. It completely breaks the game and yes its currently being abused.

Check back in a few weeks to see what other things are completely broken in PVP thanks to IC.
Re: It's been a few weeks, Yeap reminder that IC breaks the game. 01/18/2022 11:48 AM CST
>>You want to know a great combo for invincibility in Dragon realms? IC + Contingency. Want to know a great combo for invincibility with no moons? IC + snap cast teleport to the nearest shard. Bonus points if you set your beam to a safe room with a empath bot healing.

Wouldn't the person teleporting away count as you winning?

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: It's been a few weeks, Yeap reminder that IC breaks the game. 01/20/2022 03:20 PM CST
>>>You want to know a great combo for invincibility in Dragon realms? IC + Contingency. Want to know a great combo for invincibility with no moons? IC + snap cast teleport to the nearest shard. Bonus points if you set your beam to a safe room with a empath bot healing.

> Wouldn't the person teleporting away count as you winning?

Probably yes if a tourney of some sort, probably no if this was consented PvP (e.g. person stole from me, now I'm going to retaliate with PvP) or if they are set to OPEN and I just don't like them, etc.
Re: It's been a few weeks, Yeap reminder that IC breaks the game. 01/20/2022 03:45 PM CST
>>Probably yes if a tourney of some sort, probably no if this was consented PvP (e.g. person stole from me, now I'm going to retaliate with PvP) or if they are set to OPEN and I just don't like them, etc.

Might just want to reconsider what you'd view as a win state, then. Someone deciding to run away to the other side of the planet via contingency seems pretty "I won" to me.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.