Interesting that I can do this from hiding 09/18/2020 12:37 AM CDT
How is this possible? I'm not sure it should be possible, at least not while staying hidden. Log below.

>hide
You melt into the background, convinced that your attempt to hide went unobserved.
Roundtime: 2 sec.

>l
[Rossman's Landing, Waterway Road]
Sheaves of grain and flowers bound with dark green vines decorate the doors of a small church. Unlike the other buildings in town, the church has been finished with split-wood shingles and stone walls. A small garden surrounds the walls, filled with fruit trees, dawns-eye daisies and morning glories. You also see a pile of grass, a pile of grass, a pile of grass, a pile of grass, a pile of grass, a pile of grass, a pile of grass, a pile of grass, a pile of grass, a pile of grass, a pile of grass, a pile of grass, a pile of grass, a copper coin and a waste bin.
Obvious paths: north, southwest.

>kick pile
[Assuming you mean a pile of grass.]
You take a step back and run up to the pile of grass. Bringing your foot smashing down onto the pile, you send bits and pieces of debris scattering in every direction. Looking around for the now defunct mountain of glory, you fail to find any signs of its presence.
>kick pile
>kick pile
You take a step back and run up to the pile of grass. Bringing your foot smashing down onto the pile, you send bits and pieces of debris scattering in every direction. Looking around for the now defunct mountain of glory, you fail to find any signs of its presence.
>kick pile
>kick pile
>kick pile
>kick pile
>kick pile
>kick pile
>kick pile
>kick pile
>kick pile
>kick pile
>

>get coin

You come out of hiding.
You pick up 1 copper Lirum.

>l
[Rossman's Landing, Waterway Road]
Sheaves of grain and flowers bound with dark green vines decorate the doors of a small church. Unlike the other buildings in town, the church has been finished with split-wood shingles and stone walls. A small garden surrounds the walls, filled with fruit trees, dawns-eye daisies and morning glories. You also see a waste bin.
Obvious paths: north, southwest.

>'really?
You ask, "Really?"
>'heh
You say, "Heh."

I kick how many piles of grass, while hiding, and I stay hidden, but I get a copper coin and I come out of hiding? Is this working as intended? Just curious.

Dalkin/Jim
Re: Interesting that I can do this from hiding 09/18/2020 01:06 PM CDT
>>I get a copper coin and I come out of hiding?

Separate from the kicking piles not pulling you out of hiding, I believe that picking up coins (and gems, maybe?) pulls you out of hiding/invis as a precaution against someone running around grabbing loose loot that other people earned in hunting areas.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Interesting that I can do this from hiding 09/21/2020 03:41 PM CDT
I'm surprised you didn't get the bug with "Kick what?" when there's a bunch of piles in the room. I see that a lot and need to specify the pile type with >kick rock.

But I do find it hilarious that you're kicking things around the room while hidden.