They're Wizards, Harry! 09/23/2011 09:14 AM CDT
beat it after a few tries. but i just don't get the hints. i nearly got one of the first warriors to turn left and go up the side passage. i wanted to get him to bring the treasure up that way and kill him so everyone else would just find an empty dungeon and walk away, but after getting him to turn one time, i can't figure out how to do it again.

i drop a wall in front of him when he steps up to the dungeon. but now he just attacks it. damn warriors, can't train them at all.
Re: They're Wizards, Harry! 09/28/2011 10:34 PM CDT
Seconded! I want to understand how to get the silly wizards to go awandering!
Re: They're Wizards, Harry! 09/29/2011 02:13 AM CDT
The top path of this dungeon isn't really meant to lure the heroes into it, it's meant only as a method to surprise players towards the very end of the level when a single Epic Thief makes her way into your Treasure Room while you are potentially distracted with other things.

The hint about Ron being upset with how you're using the rats is a Harry Potter reference, actually. In the series, the character Ron has a pet rat. The connection is intentionally vague, but the hint is referencing how you're supposed to use the Pack Rat here: as bait. Dropping Rats near Epic Wizards but AWAY from your other defenses will cause the wizards to waste their AoE fireballs on the rats, sparing your flammable defenses and mana crystals from harm.

Hope that helps!

-- Tiny Heroes Designer
Re: They're Wizards, Harry! 09/29/2011 02:16 AM CDT
All that said, your strategy to lure a Knight up there to hide the pile of treasure is a clever one, but based on the layout of that level and the defenses you have to choose from, tricking a Knight to do that is pretty unlikely and (as you're finding out) not easily reproducible.

-- Tiny Heroes Designer