Stronghold campaign is available now! 02/21/2012 08:48 PM CST
I didn't even have to update Tiny Heroes, but then I was already on 1.4.1. New message from Carl, go to Campaigns, and click to purchase it (99 cents). First level was fun (Micromanagement) and pretty easy for those who have already survived Sorceror's Keep anyway, and had doors. Second level.... no doors, and dang there are mana pools right in the middle of the two best choke points. I'll have to think about that one.

I assume that by the end of the week we will have a Stronghold section of the forum, and I'll be asking for help with one or more of the levels. ;)
Re: Stronghold campaign is available now! 02/21/2012 10:31 PM CST
We'll often use mana pools to forcefully block off a part of the layout if we found it was unbalancing the level. Sometimes we just don't want a player putting four catapults in a line behind the only entrance to the dungeon, you know? XD

-- Tiny Heroes Designer
Re: Stronghold campaign is available now! 02/21/2012 10:31 PM CST
P.S.- We'll probably throw a Stronghold forum section up tomorrow. Thanks for the reminder. :)

-- Tiny Heroes Designer
Re: Stronghold campaign is available now! 02/21/2012 10:53 PM CST
Why can't I see it in the campaign menu? Are we to have the Dungeon campaign finished in order to purchase this one or all of the previous campaigns? Any help would be great.
Re: Stronghold campaign is available now! 02/21/2012 11:27 PM CST
Yes, The Dungeon must be conquered to start The Stronghold campaign. It uses defenses unlocked by playing through The Dungeon.
Re: Stronghold campaign is available now! 02/21/2012 11:39 PM CST
I have the Dungeon completed with 3 stars. The only pack I haven't purchased is the Gauntlet. Do I have to purchase and complete the Gauntlet too?? I'm confused.
Re: Stronghold campaign is available now! 02/22/2012 04:15 AM CST

Nothing over here in the UK yet - and I've got every level in every campaign completed and 3-starred!
Re: Stronghold campaign is available now! 02/22/2012 04:35 AM CST
The only requirement is to have completed the Dungeon campaign with at least 1 star for each level. You should be able to find it in the Campaign listing with the other various campaign banners. Make sure you have updated to the latest version of the game and, if that's not enough, try restarting the application.

-- Tiny Heroes Designer
Re: Stronghold campaign is available now! 02/22/2012 05:39 AM CST

Done that about five times :)

I guess it'll show up in time. Might be having trouble updating as I'm at work.
Re: Stronghold campaign is available now! 02/22/2012 09:56 AM CST
I'm enjoying the non-challenge levels of Stronghold. Haven't finished all of them yet, trying to make the "new! shiny!" feeling last at least a couple of days. So far at least I've had no problem getting 3 stars the first time, but I've been using defenses that Dungeon-only players wont' have (lightning tower, perforator, wall press, spire, slime, skeleton, mana crab - whatever looks useful).
Re: Stronghold campaign is available now! 02/22/2012 01:06 PM CST
So, that sub-forum totally exists now. That is all.
Re: Stronghold campaign is available now! 02/23/2012 03:20 AM CST

All updated and playing!

I may have to kill whoever invented "Goner amongst Epic Thieves"...