1.2 IS OUT! 12/19/2011 05:04 PM CST
So I've been gone for quite a while since there was really nothing left for me to do.

Updates out and there is still nothing left to do. Kind of disheartening :(.

Are we going to see a new campaign? You guys seemed to have removed the workshop campaign from the list :(.
Re: 1.2 IS OUT! 12/19/2011 05:58 PM CST
Agreed, disheartening. I was pretty excited when nathanl said there was a patch coming, but all it's done is removed things? Hm.

Could we at least get a list of the levels that were changed?
Re: 1.2 IS OUT! 12/19/2011 07:24 PM CST
Almost every level in both campaigns were modified in some way. Some have new heroes, some offer more/less time at certain waves, and some have entirely new layouts. Challenge levels were left alone. Here's a list of balance changes for all the defenses:

*Gork's health was increased.
*Looker's health substantially increased.
*False Wall lasts longer.
*Mimic cost reduced.
*Tentacle Garden cost reduced.
*Mana Crab generates more mana.
*Speed, damage and duration of Ion Cannon increased.
*Gorgon's health increased.

There is another campaign that I absolutely 100% promise will be coming out. It's 10 levels. It's not the Workshop. I can't really say much more than that right now. We WANT the Workshop to happen. We have invested a lot of work into it already. We love it. But it takes a loooooot of time and effort to build, and we're not entirely sure if it's something we can focus on right now. The campaign isn't dead, it's just in a state of pending right now. We're right there with you as far as holding our breaths to see if it's going to come out or not. Just trust me when I say that we all want it to.

-- Tiny Heroes Designer
Re: 1.2 IS OUT! 12/19/2011 08:12 PM CST
SK #1 You're Fired was drastically changed. I used to be able to get 3 stars using just mana crystals and lightning tower, but that's impossible now. Still pretty easy after I added several more defenses - need a way to take out that ranger before he clears the entire path to the treasure.
Re: 1.2 IS OUT! 12/21/2011 03:35 AM CST

Alright, I'm man enough to eat my words on the content thing - playing through the updated levels is fun :) it wasn't initially apparent just how much had been changed. Has the gauntlet been changed?

Looking forward to the new levels, and still really hoping we see the workshop - it would be a shame to see all your work go to waste :)
Re: 1.2 IS OUT! 12/22/2011 03:03 PM CST
And another very minor update out, I just noticed. Says it's fixing some bugs with the way the game uses GameCenter.