Please fix crashing at end of stage - Touch 4g 09/16/2011 07:16 PM CDT
I have an ipod touch 4g and a crash bug has come up. This does not happen everytime but when it does it is horrible. It happens at the end of the stage right before the screen should flash that you have won the stage. The game/app will then immediately crash close and I will be looking at my ipod touch 4g home screen instead of the game. The sad thing is that the game, when you open it back up, does not show that you won the stage, thus requiring you to do it all over again! PLEASE FIX!
Re: Please fix crashing at end of stage - Touch 4g 09/16/2011 09:30 PM CDT
That's really bad. However, the code goes out of its way to save the results before showing anything related to the end of the game so that this sort of thing won't happen. We have it undergoing non-stop testing on may devices here and that's not happening at all.

When you start back up does it ask you to submit an anonymous crash report?

Try rebooting your device and see if it stops doing this. Just like a PC (or Mac), the OS can struggle without a reboot now and then. It only shows up on memory-hungry apps (like say Tiny Heroes).

-- David
Re: Please fix crashing at end of stage - Touch 4g 10/01/2011 01:42 PM CDT
I also get frequent crashes (have restarted iPod), usually after completing a stage. Luckily, my data is saved.
Re: Please fix crashing at end of stage - Touch 4g 10/15/2011 11:43 PM CDT
Even with the latest version of the game, I still get crashes during and after levels. Usually my progress is saved, but not always. This occurred on iOS 4 and also iOS 5.