New Campaign: Carl's Crazy Funhouse! 09/14/2011 07:31 PM CDT
Good news, everyone!

In fact, absolutely wonderful news! We've just released a free (yes, FREE) campaign for everyone to enjoy! Without further ado, the Tiny Heroes team presents:

CARL'S CRAZY FUNHOUSE!!!

Featuring 6 crazy levels that Carl never wanted you to see, these are some of the zaniest challenge levels to date! You can download it from the Play Campaign screen after completing the Sorcerer's Keep campaign!
Re: New Campaign: Carl's Crazy Funhouse! 09/14/2011 08:42 PM CDT
Any new towers with this campaign? Just beat the first level... pretty cool :).
Re: New Campaign: Carl's Crazy Funhouse! 09/14/2011 09:08 PM CDT
The Workshop Campaign (27 levels) will have somewhere between 15 and 18 new defenses when we complete it, including access to the Cleaner, Magnet Tower and Tiny Turret that you've seen on your list of Achievements. :)

-- Tiny Heroes Designer
Re: New Campaign: Carl's Crazy Funhouse! 09/15/2011 10:55 AM CDT

I do not see it. I've completed both campaigns and all I see is the Workshop Campaign
Re: New Campaign: Carl's Crazy Funhouse! 09/15/2011 02:01 PM CDT
If you're on a device with multitasking, you may need to close Tiny Heroes from the multitasking menu, then reopen it to see the new campaign.
Re: New Campaign: Carl's Crazy Funhouse! 09/15/2011 04:36 PM CDT
Really enjoyed the Funhouse levels! Now get the leaderboards posting so I can see how I stack up to everyone else!
Re: New Campaign: Carl's Crazy Funhouse! 09/16/2011 10:40 AM CDT

That was exactly it. Thank you
Re: New Campaign: Carl's Crazy Funhouse! 09/16/2011 01:00 PM CDT
The leaderboards were a momentary hiccup with OpenFeint not recording them properly. Now they should be working again.
Re: New Campaign: Carl's Crazy Funhouse! 09/16/2011 11:18 PM CDT
When do you plan on releasing the new campaign with new towers?