Making repairs 01/29/2012 10:02 PM CST

I know about the repair man man man blah bloop bleep. My problem is how to repair. I don't know how. So if anyone knows how without using another defense I'm all for it.

P.S. If this helps with hold the line then it is really important for me to know.
Re: Making repairs 01/30/2012 08:01 AM CST
Repair is unlocked with level 6 of Sorcerer's Keep. It takes a defense slot. You place it on top of one of the defenses you want repaired, and any defense inside its radius gets repaired: not just barricades which is what I thought it was for at first. Takes quite a while to recharge.
Re: Making repairs 01/30/2012 11:44 AM CST
TCARR9 is correct.

There seems to be a lot of confusion about this. I think a lot of it has to do with seeing the Achievement and then assuming that there must be some way to repair the Defenses earlier in the game. Until you get the Repair defense though, there is no way to work on this Achievement.

--Simutronics QA Intern
Follow us on Twitter! @TinyHeroesGame
Re: Making repairs 02/14/2012 08:23 PM CST

So you can't even repair until you defeat the dungeon. Do you know how much I've wanted to repair a barricade?!? Those things are crucial. It's bad enough I need 40 mana to get one. Give me something that can at least repair itself. 10% a wave is fine by me. Just get an early repair system.