Lightning towers 03/15/2012 09:13 PM CDT

I know, I know, the jelly cube helps more, but seeing as that's missing from my defenses, I decided to do this.

I found the lightning tower helpful in quite a few levels. For example:
When used in the dungeon, it can really boost you to 3 stars.
All the Sorcerer's keep levels.
I wish I had this earlier, because it's a) non-flammable, b) it can be useful when an epic cleric comes up (decreases her health, but I had other shooters), and c) useful against every other hero (ever need that one, tiny little push to defeat an epic knight or Theif?). To be honest, I think a perforator or set of floor spikes could be useful nearby the tower. Why?
1. Thieves end their disarming if damaged
2. Might just help keep crowd control on the other heroes
3. It's the lightning tower, and a set of floor spikes. Both do high damage already.
Re: Lightning towers 03/15/2012 10:52 PM CDT
This thread is my own ode to the lightning tower. Amazing how many levels in the Dungeon can be 3 starred with just mana + lightning tower, nothing else at all.
http://tinyheroes.com/forums/Tiny%20Heroes/General%20Discussion/General%20Gameplay/thread/1424222
Re: Lightning towers 03/16/2012 09:06 PM CDT

Dungeon levels can be 3-starred with only those defenses?
Re: Lightning towers 03/16/2012 10:20 PM CDT
You can 3 star dungeon levels the first time you see them, if you use the right strategy (and it's not one of the ones that takes luck too). You don't even have to have tribal-ista unlocked, or buy the defense pack.

Not all of the Dungeon levels can be three starred with just mana and lightning tower, but more than half of them can.
Re: Lightning towers 04/22/2012 12:47 AM CDT

HOW DO YOU GET PAST THIS LEVEL CAN YOU HAVE A SNAP SHOT OF IT CAUSE IM NOT ALLOWED ON YOUTUBE
Re: Lightning towers 04/22/2012 08:18 AM CDT
Which level are you talking about? I can give you a written walkthrough but I need to know the level.

Tcarr9's Tiny Heroes video walkthroughs are available on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Lordkalvanmidnight